In my den, I have decorated one of the walls into a gallery of the stamps, currencies and collectables I have. This way, instead of these being buried out of sight, friends and family visiting my room can take a look at them and enjoy. This month I had quite a few new additions to the collections which I wanted to share with you. You can read the earlier post on Tamil themed collections here and the first version of the wall in 2017 here.
My wall of stamps and collectables is complete, for now. The new additions this month were:
- Indians in First World War by India Post,
- Model of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple by India Post,
- Mahabharat Epic by India Post,
- Constitution of India, by India Post,
- Art of Living with COVID-19 by India Post,
- Salute to COVID-19 Warriors by India Post,
- 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi by India Post,
- Vulnerable birds of India, by India Post, and,
- Commemorating all Star Trek Captains by Canada Post,
Where to buy these?
When I shared the above in social media, there were queries on where did I order the above?
A few were given to me by friends & family; A few I already had; A couple I ordered through eBay USA to friends addresses in USA and got it from there; Some I bought from ebay India (when it was around);
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Coins from The Royal Mint, UK when I visited UK;
But most of them I ordered directly from India Post’s Philately section at ePostOffice.