Toddlers – 10 Rules of Sharing
- If I like it, it’s mine
- If it’s in my hand, it’s mine
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine
- If I had it a while ago, it’s still mine
- If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way
- If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine
- If if looks like mine, it is mine
- If I see it first, it’s mine
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
The above list has been shamelessly copy-pasted from Shonalee’s blog. As a parent to a toddler myself I enjoyed the original post and thinking on how true it was !