As you might be knowing I use dasBlog.NET server software (a community developed blogging engine) to power this blog. Today while going through the activity list that shows the statistics of visits and search result referrers, I noticed that all the referrers from Google Search are being blocked by dasBlog. This was not good news.

On investigating I found out that the “Movable Type Blacklist” option in dasBlog configuration has to be disabled to get this problem resolved. This is due to the fact that the blacklist has been discontinued and that causes havoc
with dasBlog. My fellow Regional Director  [] and one of the Volunteer Project Managers Scott Hanselman has a post on this.

dasBlog download: The latest version of can be downloaded from this SourceForge project [] and support forum is here [].

Categorized in:

Tagged in: