Though not related, these are some useful URLs I came across recently
1. Information on when to “Using CLR Integration in SQL Server 2005” by SQL Server team in Microsoft
2. Roadmap on “Windows Forms and Avalon” by Avalon team in Microsoft
3. “TechNet Script Center” gives tons of ready to use Scripts that can automate several system administrators tasks in Windows, by Microsoft TechNet Team.
4. “Aaron Margosis’ WebLog” that talks about running with least privilege on the desktop, by Aaron who works in Microsoft MCS
A great resource to protect your Windows PC against attacks.
5. “Browsing the Web and Reading E-mail Safely as an Administrator” by Michael Howard from Microsoft Security Engineering
6. Links on “Microsoft Security Education” by Michael Howard from Microsoft Security Engineering